Qualities desired in a candidate for priesthood or consecrated life
• One who considers a personal relationship with God as an
important part of life.
• One who has an ability and willingness to talk about their faith
• One who has a desire to serve others and make a difference in
• One who is willing to sacrifice personal or material gain for the
service of the Gospel and the Church.
• One who is recognized as being approachable.
• One who enjoys life, people, and has a sense of humor.
• One who has the ability to lead and work with people of all ages.
• One who recognizes the importance of the Church.
• One who forms and maintains healthy relationships with both
men and women.
• One who has self confidence, has average to above average
intelligence, and has good physical, mental and emotional