Our Religious Education Program at Little Flower depends on parent volunteers, and we need your help to make it a success!
In our expanding Religious Education Program, we are seeking individuals who have taught in Religious Education or otherwise, and are willing to become a certified catechist.
If interested in learning more about any of these positions listed below, please contact the Religious Education Office (301-320-5233).
Your Commitment as a volunteer…
- Sunday morning (10-11:30am).
- Attend a Protecting Our Children Seminar and complete a background check.
- Begin courses toward catechist certification
Your rewards as a volunteer…
- Increase your sense of community at Little Flower.
- Stimulate your intellect and deepen your faith.
Yes, I am interested in becoming a volunteer for the Little Flower Religious Education Program. Please indicate your choice by putting a check in the box.