Ushers at Little Flower ensure that Sunday Mass and other liturgies run smoothly.
SERVING IN THIS MINISTRY INVOLVES:
- Welcoming and seating the congregation, encouraging them to sit near others at the front of the church.
- Collecting the Offering at the Preparation of the Gifts.
- Assisting with an orderly Communion Procession.
- Responding to any needs (questions, illnesses, emergencies, etc.) that occur during Mass.
- Distributing bulletins and other handouts at the end of Mass.
For more information on becoming an usher please email Dean Kueter.