Lenten Prayers for Vocations
click here for a copy of the daily prayer list
The Vocations Committee strives to open the hearts and minds of parishioners to the profound and essential gift of vocations to the priestly and consecrated life.
The Committee serves as liaison to the Archdiocesan Office of Vocations, organizing and hosting discernment events, scheduling prayer hours and Eucharistic Adoration, and participating in fund raising for Archdiocesan seminarians. It also distributes literature, and arranges lectures and witness talks oriented toward vocations to the priesthood and consecrated life.
•One who considers a personal relationship with God as an important part of life.• One who has an ability and willingness to talk about their faith
• One who has a desire to serve others and make a difference in
• One who is willing to sacrifice personal or material gain for the
service of the Gospel and the Church.
• One who is recognized as being approachable.
• One who enjoys life, people, and has a sense of humor.
• One who has the ability to lead and work with people of all ages.
• One who recognizes the importance of the Church.
• One who forms and maintains healthy relationships with both
men and women.
• One who has self confidence, has average to above average
intelligence, and has good physical, mental and emotional health.
Vocations among us?
Perhaps you know a young man or woman at least 18 years old who would, in your opinion, make a good priest, sister or brother. If so, please fill out this form. A member of our parish staff will happily invite a conversation.