Registered parishioners may enroll their children (K-8) in the Religious Education Program
If your family is not yet registered in the parish, please click the button below and complete the form.
Classes for Kindergarten through 5th Grade are held on Sunday mornings in Little Flower School from 10:15 am to 11:30 am.
Grades 6, 7, and 8 have class on Wednesday evenings in Little Flower School from 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm.
Stacy Janes & Sally Maloney
Sebastian Von Staffenburg
Children’s Faith Formation and Sacramental Preparation for Little Flower Parish
- Penance (Reconciliation) is the sacrament of God’s loving mercy by which all sins, which we commit after Baptism, are forgiven if we are truly sorry for them.
- Holy Eucharist is a sacrament of initiation. Christ strengthens us with his Body and Blood.
In order to receive First Penance (confession) and First Eucharist (communion) he/ she must be a part of the Religious Education Program for 2 consecutive years, a registered Little Flower Parishioner, and attend class and Mass weekly.
- Confirmation is a sacrament that gives us the special gift of the Holy Spirit to strengthen our Baptismal Commitments and to help us live a good, holy Christian Life. Preparation for this sacrament is 2 consecutive years.
- Year 1, the preliminary preparation for this sacrament begins in Grade 7.
- The immediate preparation for this Year II begins in Grade 8.
- In order to be eligible to receive this sacrament, a candidate must be a little Flower Parishioner and attend class and Mass weekly.
- The classes are taught by parish volunteers, some of whom are parents with children enrolled in our Religious Education Program.
- The interest and involvement of parents is the Key to its success.